Technocrab Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Together called as "Technocrab" or "we") is an IT company based in Jaipur, India. Our core expertise lies in Website Design & Development, Web & Mobile App Development, Ecommerce Website Solutions and Web Marketing Services. While this website may showcase client logos & projects, these materials are copyright to their respective owners and Technocrab does not suggest any ownership over these logos or project, implied or otherwise unless specifically mentioned.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Technocrab Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Together called as "Technocrab" or "we") makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Technocrab does not warrant that:
this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Technocrab will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Technocrab has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Technocrab ‘s liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by Technocrab's negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Technocrab; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for [NAME] to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Technocrab has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Technocrab officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Technocrab officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Technocrab.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
1. Convenience Charges: There will be a 2% Convenience Charges will be applicable on the total amount of the Invoice if payment made through Online Payments(Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking).
2. Technical Support: Technocrab offers 12 Months complimentary technical support after website live but limited to Technical Troubleshooting, Server down, Debugging, Minor Amendments, Technical Updates, Error Resolution, Bug Fixes. In case client share login details, entire support will be discontinued.
3. Content & Images: Content & Images has to be provided by clients only, technocrab will provide application images and content from free sources.
4. Data Entry: Data Entry will be done by client. We will be developing the back-end and will be putting some dummy content only. Actual data entry will be managed by client.
5. 3rd Party Images/Services/Products: If Any 3rd party images/services/products (if needed) will be purchased separately by the client OR will be purchased by Technocrab Solutions and the client will reimburse Technocrab Solutions towards the same.
6. Refund: Technocrab will not refund any part of amount if client agree to work with us and start the project by giving advance amount.
7. Server/Hosting: Technocrab purchases 3rd party servers. In case any server error comes, Technocrab will try to resolve the error on behalf of client.
8. Search engine friendly: Technocrab developed search engine and user friendly website. However, it’s not a guarantee to rank website on Google, generate traffic to the client’s site and any sales.
9. Estimate cost: Technocrab will make every fair effort to estimate the fee of the project. In case client delayed for more than 1 month, revised proposal will be send to client and advance amount would be adjust to new price. If the client wishes more work to be done than what was initially agreed upon, extra time required to make changes to the web site will be added to the bill.
10. Completion Date: Technocrab will provide the client with an expected project completion date. Technocrab shall not be held to blame for delay if client’s delays in providing content. If web site is not completed or work is halted by client’s request, refunds for work completed will be not being given.
11. Fee: Invoices are sent via email. The Client is expected to make payment within 7 (Seven) business days, unless. A 1000/Rs late fee will be invoiced if payment is not received.
12. Illegal Content: If any illegal content found on technocrab’s server, the offending domain will be deleted immediately with no warning and no refunds of money will be given.
13. Domain name: It is the responsibility of the client to renew their domain. However, client can ask Technocrab to renew domain and reimburse for the same.
14. Acceptance/Approval Criteria: Once we give the completion from our end, client is requested to address all the changes, modification and errors at once via email. We will work accordingly and update client once done. Further error, bugs and troubleshooting would be considered after project delivery and in Technical Support. For Approval, Once client give approval, Technocrab will considered it as final, any changes in already approved work, will be charged extra and exceed time line.